Creating Optimal Oral Health
Each of my patients presents unique challenges: they come to our practice seeking a healthy mouth and smile, and we work with them to achieve that goal. Because we create patient-tailored treatment approaches, we’re able to address each person’s specific concerns in a way that works for them.
I thrive on the relationships I develop with my patients. Hearing their stories and learning who they are beyond the treatment chair is important to me. I emphasize clear and open lines of communication, and encourage each patient to talk with me about their concerns. The more I know, the better I can care for them. — Dr. Jessica Swoboda
- Bachelor of Science in neurobiology – University of Washington, Seattle
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – University of Washington School of Dentistry, Seattle
- Master of Science in dentistry – University of Washington School of Dentistry, Seattle
- Certificate in periodontics
- Certified in accelerated osteogenic orthodontics
- Certified in intravenous conscious sedation
- Certified in laser surgery
- Advanced training in implant dentistry
- Advanced cardiac life support
Dr. Swoboda is committed to delivering the best care to each of her patients. By pursuit of continuing education, at the local, regional, and national levels, she remains current on developments in oral healthcare. Additionally, she is active in many dental study clubs.
Dr. Swoboda is an affiliate assistant professor at the University of Washington School of Dentistry, and has taught dental students part-time in the periodontics clinic. Dr. Swoboda has also presented her periodontal research findings throughout the United States and overseas.
- Diplomate, American Board of Periodontology
- American Academy of Periodontology
- Academy of Osseointegration
- American Dental Association
- Washington State Society of Periodontists, past president
- University of Washington Dental Alumni Association, president
- Seattle King-County Dental Society
Originally from Grand Forks, ND, Dr. Swoboda grew up in the Seattle area. She’s called Helena home since 2010, along with her husband Ben, son Carson, and the family Golden Retriever, Abby. Loving all the outdoor activities Montana offers, Dr. Swoboda enjoys snowshoeing, golf, and travel.