My profession enables me to restore a person’s oral health, and thereby improve their overall body health, along with their smile. When I’m able to remove a person from pain and restore function, I know their life will be better as a result. I am thankful to be able to care for people in this way.
I am fortunate to be surrounded by a talented group of people who bring the highest levels of skill, integrity, and professionalism to our practice. Our team makes my work enjoyable. Each of us is committed to constantly improving our skills and expanding our knowledge in an effort to attain the goal of providing the highest quality of care possible.
I feel lucky to be able to accomplish that goal in the place where I was born and raised. I love what I do, and being able to provide the best care possible to our patients is one of the greatest blessings of my life. — Dr. Jaden H. Erwin
Education and Continuing Education
- Bachelor of Science in biology – Montana State University
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – Creighton University
- General practice residency – Idaho State University
- Surgical residency in periodontics – University of Washington, Seattle
- Master of Science in dentistry – University of Washington, Seattle
- Certificate in periodontics – University of Washington, Seattle
Each year Dr. Erwin pursues many hours of continuing education. Doing so ensures he remains current on developments in technology, techniques, and materials. This allows him to provide the most gentle, effective care to his patients, and deliver the strongest results.
Dr. Erwin and his wife Tiffany are happy once again to call Helena their home. Most of their free time is spent adventuring and exploring the great outdoors. They love hunting and fishing, mountain biking, rafting, backcountry skiing, backpacking, and flying.